Bring is a Norwegian shipping and freight company. Ongoing WMS has added Bring to the already extensive set of shipping capabilities of the system, making it even easier for 3PL fulfillment providers or eCommerce companies to make use of Ongoing WMS to improve their warehousing.
- Please follow the instructions at Getting started with Bring APIs to generate required API keys.
- Follow this guide on how to set up an integration between Ongoing WMS and Bring. You will need to fill in the user email and API key.
- You should also connect customer numbers in Bring to goods owners in Ongoing WMS.
- Book shipments
- Get shipping label to Ongoing WMS (PDF format)
- Send electronic customs declaration Bring based on data in Ongoing WMS
- Automatically print using Ongoing WMS printing service
- Receive tracking number and tracking link to Ongoing WMS
€0.03 (0.3 SEK or NOK) per shipment
All parts of Ongoing WMS are generally included in the monthly fee. For example, this includes our integrations to delivery management software such as nShift, Logtrade or Ingrid. However, in the case of the integration to Bring, Ongoing takes an extended responsibility by integrating directly to a carrier and therefore we charge €0.03 per shipment.