24SevenOffice is a Norwegian software company who develops and sells their web-based ERP system with the same name. Ongoing Warehouse offers two different integrations between its WMS and 24SevenOffice.
- Goods owner 3PL WMS integration - Focus on your core business and outsource your fulfillment process to an Ongoing Warehouse-powered third-party logistics provider. Ongoing Warehouse has made that easily achievable by developing an integration between 24SevenOfice and Ongoing Warehouse WMS. The integration provides the required functionality to make the logistics information flow seamlessly.
- 3PL invoicing integration - If you are a 3PL provider and use Ongoing Warehouse for your business process and 24SevenOffice for invoicing you may connect Ongoing Warehouse invoicing module to 24SevenOffice. In that way you may export your invoice specification to 24SevenOffice and reduce manual work in your perodic invoicing process. Contact Ongoing Warehouse for more information.
The integration contains the following processes. They can be independently switched on or off.
Ongoing Warehouse pulls article registry updates from 24SevenOffice. The information fields which are transferred are:
- Article number
- Article name
- Article description
Stock balance updates
Ongoing Warehouse writes the stock quantity to 24SevenOffice if the stock levels between the systems differ. This makes sure that you always have accurate stock levels and that you do not sell anything that is out of stock.
Ongoing Warehouse pulls all confirmed sales orders (invoices) from 24SevenOffice to Ongoing Warehouse. The information fields which are transferred are:
- Order ID
- Delivery date
- Reference number
- Your reference
- Delivery method description
- Invoice title
- Customer ID
- Customer delivery name
- Delivery address
- Invoice address
All normal order lines are pulled. For order lines Ongoing Warehouse transfers the following information:
- The ID of the product
- The order row ID
- The quantity
Ongoing Warehouse updates the order status in 24SevenOffice to "Sent" when the order has been shipped.
There is an option to update status in 24SevenOffice when an order has been imported to Ongoing Warehouse. This option is switched off by default.
This setting is switched off by default. When it is activated, Ongoing Warehouse pulls information about the suppliers (companies) when they are updated in 24SevenOffice.
Default settings and considerationsThe following needs to be considered before Ongoing Warehouse can activate the integration.
Default: Every 15 minutes. It is usually a suitable balance between responsiveness and band-width usage.
Do you have variations of the same article in the ERP system? E.g. different colors, sizes and packaging.
Which status should sales orders have in order to be pulled to the WMS?
Should fulfilled orders be notified to the ERP?
Default: Yes. If the answer is yes answer the following questions:
When should orders be reported to the ERP?
Default: When the sent button is pressed in the WMS.
Which status should the fulfilled orders be updated to?
- When should orders be reported to the ERP?
Should status on orders in the ERP system be updated when they are imported?
Should rest orders (also known as back orders) be created in 24SevenOffice if orders can not be fully picked in the WMS?
For Ongoing Warehouse to be able to activate the integration this information is needed from the customer:
- Username and password for the API. The customer can get this information by contacting 24SevenOffice.