Table of contents
To ensure a smooth workflow for both the warehouse and the goods owner, Ongoing WMS has integrations to many webshops and ERP systems. The integrations we have can be seen here.
Integrations transfer data automatically between the systems and thereby reduce manual work and sources of error. The image below shows which data that can be transferred between the systems. There may be differences depending on which webshop or ERP system you are using. The details of what is included for each integration is available on the page for each specific integration.
The web shop or ERP system is the master system for the of article register and order data. This means that all information about orders and articles will be transferred to Ongoing WMS. When changes are made in the webshop or ERP system, the integration will update Ongoing WMS accordingly.
Ongoing WMS is the master of the stock balances. The stock balance numbers may be sent from Ongoing WMS to the web shop or ERP system.
Below is the workflow based on the first time the integration is set up.
- Article register and purchase orders are transferred to Ongoing WMS.
Received goods are reported:
- Warehouse workers handle the purchase orders and the received amount of articles is reported to the ERP.
- Warehouse workers register all articles received(without purchase orders).
- Stock numbers are synced from Ongoing WMS to the webshop or ERP system.
- Sales orders are synced to Ongoing WMS.
- Warehouse workers pick and send the orders.
- The orders are reported as delivered to the webshop or ERP system.
Does your system have an integration with Ongoing WMS?
Some of the integrations are developed and supported by Ongoing WMS, and some are developed by third parties. Below is a list of all current integrations.
Integrations which are marked with ¹ can be set up by the administrator of Ongoing WMS.
Ongoing WMS currently provides integrations available with the following ERP systems:
- Fortnox 3PL Integration¹
- Fortnox WMS Integration¹
- PowerOffice Go¹
- Visma eAccounting
Ongoing WMS provides integrations with the following web shops:
- Abicart / Textalk¹
- Le New Black
- Nordisk e-handel¹
The following companies have developed their own integrations from their systems to Ongoing WMS:
- BeX Online
- Dynamics 360 Business Central
- Infor M3
- Microsoft Dynamics (NAV/Navision)
- Pyramid Business Studio
- SAP Business One
- Visma Administration
- Visma Business
- Visma Global
If you don't find your system in the list above, you can develop an integration towards our Goods Owner API.